Your Ad Here

Susan Boyle on Southpark (Video)

Friday, April 24, 2009

Susan Boyle's meteoric rise to fame has continued after she was name-checked in an episode of cult cartoon South Park.

Susan Boyle from Britain's Got Talent 2009.

Susan Boyle on Britain's Got Talent

In Fatbeard, the characters decide to run away from home and join a pirate crew in Somalia.

Kyle's little brother, Ike, wrote a letter to their parents saying Boyle, star of Britain's Got Talent, had made him take drastic action.

He said: "Dear Mommy and Daddy - I am running away. I am sorry but I can no longer handle the monotony of middle class life.

"Everyone at school is a ******* idiot and if one more person talked to me about that Susan Boyle performance of Les Miserables I was going to puke my balls out through my mouth.

"I love you all - but I have to move on. I'm going to Somalia to be a pirate."

Although Boyle does not appear in the Comedy Central show, the mention of her name is bound to raise her profile even more.

Boyle, dubbed by some as the Hairy Angel, joins a list of stars who have been parodied in South Park, including Britney Spears and Michael Jackson.

More than 100 million people have now seen her performance of Les Miserables, and has got the backing of celebrities including Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher.

Meanwhile, a picture has emerged of Boyle after she dyed her wiry grey hair brown in a makeover reportedly costing £35.

Show bosses had apparently wanted to keep her just the way she was, ahead of the finals.





0 comments: